As winter sets in the roads in Wisconsin will become more icy and dangerous. It is important to be as safe as possibly while driving this winter. Here are a few great driving tips for those icy roads!
Icy Road Driving Tips:
- Invest in Winter Tires
- Don’t Use Cruise Control
- Take it Easy on the Brakes
- If You Start to Slide or Skid, Do NOT Brake
- Keep an Eye Out for Black Ice
- Double Your Following Distance
- Use Low Beams for Better Road Visibility
- Avoid Stopping While Traveling Uphill
- Take it Easy There, Hoss!
Regardless of how prepared and caution people try to be, accidents do still happen. If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident due to someone’s negligence, or icy roads, call the attorneys at Boller & Vaughan. They have been protecting the rights of injured people throughout Wisconsin, call (608) 268-0268 today for a free consultation!